Thursday, June 20, 2013

To be a floral being...

Greetings lovely readers,
I am AmberKate, a distinctive & lovely indiviual born and raised on planet Earth.
The Earth is composed of a vast variety of those who consider themselves beings. Those who love, who hate, who learn, who inspire, who create, those who dream & dare beyond our transparent atmosphere.
I am a believer of Christ, a designer, a photographer, a seamstress, a creator, a journalist, a dreamer, and a lost kindred soul within this demented and insane world, trying to find an escape into wonder & joy.
I am a young lady growing with wisdom, faith, understanding, hope, and kindness every precious moment of my life.
I am a student, constantly learning life and it's beings.
I am shy.
I am alive.
and
I am a floral indiviual.


“Ever notice how 'What the hell' is always the right answer?” 
― Marilyn Monroe

I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment